8/1/10

UFC Live: Jones vs. Matyushenko results

Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
Mark Muñoz vs. Yushin Okami
John Howard vs. Jake Ellenberger
Tyson Griffin vs. Takanori Gomi

1)  Now I wanted Takanori Gomi to win but I thought Griffin would win with wrestle but Takanori Gomi Knocked out Tyson Griffin in the frist. This started the night off great I really love that Gomi won and by KO at 1:04 in the frist. I was thinking he was going to be another one of the great fighters that couldn't make it in UFC but maybe he can. Could Gomi be the Lightweight Champion?

2) Now I went with a guess and picked Jake Ellenberger beating John Howard with a 3 round decision and it's not over yet but it's getting really close. Its Ellenberger 2 rounds and its going into the 3rd. Hopefully Ellenberger to win. It ended with a doctor stoppage. His eye was closed and couldn't see. So Jake Ellenberger win in the 3rd due to doctor stoppage. 2:21 in the 3rd when stopped.

3) Yushin Okami I thought would defeat Mark Muñoz with a 3 round decision. If Yushin Okami doesn't win the 3rd round decision I will be shocked. It should be 29-28 10-9 9-10 10-9 Yushin Okami. The winner is by split decision Yushin Okami thank god it was okami but you kidding me I am so fed up with this wrestling shit he had one fucking takedown in the frist won the 2nd and did nothing in the 3 how can that be a split I hate takedowns.

4) I wanted Vladimir Matyushenko to win but I thought that Jon Jones would tko him in the 2nd. Jon jones tko Vlad with a crucifix in the 1st

So with that I got the frist one wrong and that's all so I got 3/4. But I did want gomi to win so to me I got the outcomes I wanted. I really like Jon jones and can wait till he fights someone like Tito or randy or someone that's up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment