8/11/10

Saints Row 2 Review

Now to start things off I have played the first one and this is my second time playing the second one. I have to say that these games are not hard but they are fun to really get the feeling that you own this town which is the point of the game. The story in the first game is that you are a new gang member and you are trying to take of the town. In the second your gang has fallen apart and other gangs have taken over and the town has forgotten who the saints are. So your goal is to take back your town and make the city remember you. Before I even started the game I beat all the side missions and then started and ran through the game in under a day.  I liked using the duel pistols and smg's and mostly drove cars. I had a hard time flying the planes from time to time.

One thing I have to point out is this game glitches a lot and I don't mean like once a week I mean save every time you do something because it might feel like stopping. But I will say this time I played it, it wasn't so bad there was maybe 2-3 times it froze and then there was a time I got shot up into the sky and hit the invisible wall in the sky that made me fall back to earth. (it seems common in sand box games to have this glitch it happened to my brother in crackdown 2) While driving stuff that should stop you car from going do and something stop them to the point of them flipping. Sidewalks would sometimes crash my motorcycle while other times would be fine. Planes would hit buildings and bounce off while other times would stick to it like glue and then explode.  I remember in the first one when my car vanished while I was driving it making me have to restart the game.

Anyways I know that seems like this game is broken but trust me even if these do happen to you this game is still a blast and I would tell any sandbox fan to seriously check this game out its like a old school Grand Theft Auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment