8/17/10

WEC 50: Cruz vs. Benavidez 2 Thoughts

I would like to say that I don't watch WEC I don't really have a reason its just not my choice to mma shows to watch. So I don't know much about these fighters and so I am pretty much guessing who is going to win, even though its all ways guessing. But anyways this is from looking at there records and seeing how they have won and how they have lost. So with that let begin.

Bantamweight Championship bout: Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Joseph Benavidez
Shane Roller vs. Anthony Pettis
Cub Swanson vs. Chad Mendes
Scott Jorgensen vs. Brad Pickett
Bart Palaszewski vs. Zach Micklewright

1) Bart Palaszewski will beat Zach Micklewright via Decision
2) Scott Jorgensen will beat Brad Pickett via Decision
3) Chad Mendes will beat Cub Swanson via Decision
4) Anthony Pettis will beat Shane Roller via Tko
5) Dominick Cruz will retain his title vs. Joseph Benavidez via Decision

No comments:

Post a Comment