8/24/10

UFC 118 Thoughts

I am really looking forward to this card. I think the fights that are booked for the card are really solid. So with that this is how the car looks.
Lightweight Championship Frankie Edgar vs. B.J. Penn
MMA Vs Boxing Randy Couture vs. James Toney
Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda
Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard
Nate Diaz vs. Marcus Davis
live on spike:
Joe Lauzon vs. Gabe Ruediger


and this is how it will go down:
1) I think Joe Lauzon will beat Gabe Ruediger via sub in the 2nd
2)I think Nate Diaz will beat Marcus Davis via sub in the 2nd
3Kenny Florian with beat Gray Maynard via tko ill go with the 1st
4)Demian Maia will sub Mario Miranda in the 1st
5) This one is hard because I really want to go with the long shot but I really think the Courture will be able to close the distance and take Toney down for a lame ass Tko fish do to James taking to many punches. If Toney  KO's Randy that will be devastating. I just want to watch Toneys post fight interview with Rogan. So I guess ill say Randy Courture will beat James Toney via tko in the 1st.
6) I think Bj Penn will get his title back via sub in round 4. I like Edgar as well but I just think he will be getting a mad Penn. A Penn that feels like he needs to prove that Edgar shouldn't have won the 1st fight so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment