7/27/10

Dvds that are on there way.

Due to the 50% sale on Criterion dvds I had to pick up at least one so I finally had the money to order some dvds. The funny thing is my list at the start of this month was completely different then the list I ordered. I ended up getting the dvds I had kept taking off of my list in the past and then two that I had seen the trailers and thought they looked good. I am trying to get a bluray with each order and this time I got two.

Chungking Express Blu-ray Spine #453
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (this is the one I kept taking off the list) Spine #175
Naked Lunch (This is another I kept taking off as well) Spine #220
Walkabout Blu-ray Spine #10

I do not know anything about any of the films other than the trailers for each film and that Naked Lunch and Fear and Loathing are really strange. Side note I would have to say that the Naked Lunch trailer has to be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment