7/13/10

Movies I have seen In the part few days

So I watch Grown ups and Funny people and I actually liked Grown ups more than funny people but that is not saying much. They are pretty much just stand up with a storyline...well not so much for grown ups.

Grown ups:
This movies huge thing is "you look like blank". If you like those jokes then this movie is for you. The weird thing is I didn't find what they said to be funny. What I like was the bow and arrow part and the water park other than that it was barely a comedy. It really felt like they where roasting each other. So heres all the jokes.
Kevin James is fat BURN
Adam Sandler is rich BURN
Rob Schneider is ugly and has 2 hot daughters and an ugly one
Chris Rock's wife's mom hates him
David Spade is uh David Spade.
If I was to watch it again at least I can stare at Salma Hayek when she is on-screen.

Funny people:
This movie was just not funny. Having the trailer show that he lives ruined the point of this movie. Having him sick knowing he ends up being fine then its pointless. I didn't laugh during this movie and the storyline wasn't that good, what little there is ends up being ruined in the trailer. Had I not known he lived or died then maybe it would have been better. All the funniest parts are in the trailer so watch that instead.

I also watched Super Size me which was really good. I found it funny and entertaining. I also watch Morgan Spurlock's Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? which also was funny and entertaining. I like how he doesn't really seem to take a side on something. In Super Size Me he eats fast food for 30 days and shows you what it does however extreme it is. In Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? he isn't really looking for Bin Laden as much as he's trying to show you there's no point someone else will take his spot and use his capture as power to raise more people.

There are some more I have watched I just don't recall them at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment