7/2/10

UFC 116 thoughts

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Shane Carwin (ic)
Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Chris Leben
Chris Lytle vs. Matt Brown
Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Stephan Bonnar
George Sotiropoulos vs. Kurt Pellegrino

I am going to pick the fighters I think are going to win and how. Frist up is.
George Sotiropoulos I think will beat Kurt Pellegrino with a 3 round decision.
Krzysztof Soszynski I think will beat Stephan Bonnar with a TKO or 3 round decision
Matt Brown I think will beat Chris Lytle with a TKO
Yoshihiro Akiyama I think will beat Chris Leben with a Submission.
And I think Shane Carwin will Knock out Brock Lesnar in the frist round. I will say 2:56 in the frist. That would be so sweet if tomorrow Brock Lesnar ended up getting KO'd in the frist.

I just see what he did to Frank Mir happening all over again. Brock will not stand with him and so with that if Brock can't get him down he is screwed. I think Shane has a great chance at beating Brock. The only way I see Brock Beating Shane is by doing the same thing he did to Frank Mir. Think about it all Shane has to do is land a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment