7/27/10

UFC 117 Thoughts

To start off I want Thiago Silva to win his fight because I really don't want to see him get cut. Now for the card it is.
Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen
Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves
Clay Guida vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almeida
Roy Nelson vs. Junior dos Santos
and heres how I think things will go down. start from the frist fight of the night.

1) I am still not a fan of dos Santos just because they keep giving him no challenging fights. I wanted to see dos Santos Vs Cain Velasquez for the number one spot but nope instead he will fight Roy Nelson. So with that I am picking Roy Nelson by Kimbo Slice style meaning Roy will take him down and control the fight.
2) Now this fight for me is really hard to call so I will flip a coin. Matt Hughes by Decision
3) Now I am not a fan of Clay's but he can really fight a war and so with that I am going with him by a Decision
4) I see Fitch wining but by a Decision I don't think Alves can out wrestle Fitch and that's where this fight will be.
5) I would love for the middleweight division to be explained to me. With Maia coming off of a one fight win streak and now Chael is fighting him it makes no sense. I am not saying Chael can't pull off a Matt Serra fight but he doesn't deserve the title fight to begin with. Think of it this way Jon Fitch has a 4 fight win streak and has only lost once in the 13 fights he's had in the UFC and yet he doesn't get another title shot. Chael is coming off of a 3 fight win streak all due to a 3rd round Decision. I think all Chael can do is talk crap. I don't think we have even seen the Anderson that wants to kill yet. UFC really needs to stop putting Anderson up against guys that can only do one thing. Anderson will win either in the frist 2 rounds or welcome to another boring ass fight crowd prepare to BOO..

Side note I HATE it when the audience starts to fucking boo we are watching the fight as well and not only are we board as hell but now we have annoying assholes that wont shut the hell up. If you don't like a fight STFU and leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment