7/13/10

Thinking back on Silent Hill Home coming

Thinking back on that game I found it really fun. I am really wanting to play the other ones. I am thinking right now I am liking the silent hill series more than resident evil. I did finish it in 3 days (10-12 hrs). I ended up running past the bad guys because they are just a waste of ammo. It was tense for me at parts when I had no life or ammo and had to fight some bad guys. I was not really in the mood to play it on day 3 but after an hour I really got sucked into it and wanted to finish it. The achievements for the 360 are really easy to the point where you just need to kill one of each bad guy. there is some more like collect all the drawings and other collectables (thank you to which ever game created those).

No comments:

Post a Comment