7/1/10

Silent Hill Homecoming Day 3 + Fianl thoughts

I follow the path that leads to the doctor who likes to cut himself. ugh boss fight with no life or healing item. I die which sucks. after two try's I kill it. I get a founders key. I go to town hall being chased by everything. I find where the key needs to go I open it and head inside. I make my way through the tunnel and get to the graveyard. From there I make my way back to my house and head in side. I find the attic key so I go up stairs open the door and go to the attic. Might I add I hate slider puzzles! I ended up using a walk through to finish the puzzle I hate those type. Went to the other world and have to do some fun puzzles. Now I am heading to Silent Hill with a map I got.

In Silent Hill trying to make my way to the prison but I need to shut off the power to the gate. I make my way through the town and get to the building with the power. I go inside and solve the puzzle. I head back over to the prison. Inside I meet the cop and he helps me getting around the prison. I find my mom and you get two choices kill her or not kill her. you then find your lady friends mom which she runs away. My cop friend I belive is now dead. I see my brother and I chase after him, he runs into the church. Another puzzle and I learn that I really suck at puzzles. finished and behind the door..my father..hey look its pyramid head. I work my way and save elle. I also find my cop friend and tell them both to leave that I have some stuff to finish.

I find another puzzle and after way to long I realise how to do it. It ends up being really easy. I also do the puzzle on the door in three seconds after the floor one. I then enter the big room boss fight. Now I have so many healing items I made two mistake using two of the serum's with bad analog movements and still killed the boss. I got ending one.

The story is great I really liked it. I could have seen it going a few ways. I thought a jacob's ladder type story would have been wicked but the one they went with was still really good. I really liked the characters in the game and the setting. The graphics look great in the game and I really like the graphics for the other world. The sound effects are really good and I love the music for the silent hill series really puts me in the mood. my main problem is the mouths in the game, they look really bad and take me out of the game some what. Some of the stuff looks like Playstation 2 graphics like hands and mouths also the radio in the truck. But other than that a really great game with great atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment