6/27/10

Top 10 games I can't wait for + others

Too start things off with there are some games that I have never played before and would like to try them. Or they just couldn't get in the top ten list so there here.
Star Wars: The Old Republic:
I am interested on how they do the missions and characters. I am also wondering if there will be anything in space like combat.
Shogun 2: Total War:
Now I have never played Shogun before but one of the people I watch on the net made this game sound wicked and so I would like to try it,
Postal 3:
I have never played any of the other ones in this series but I have heard things about them and would like to give this one a try.
Huxley: The Dystopia:
I have actually been watching this game for years now and I would like to see how it plays.
Thief 4:
Never played one in the series but have heard great things about them and so I would love to try it.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution:
Once again have never played a Deus Ex game before and so this one sound interesting.
Call of Duty: Black Ops:
I have played all of the call of duty's (not modern warfare 2) and I don't think I will be buying this one but I do want to try it.
Dead Rising 2:
I never was able to get any where in the frist but I would like to try the 2nd. I still love the frist one I just can't handle restarting over and over again.
I Am Alive:
Have no idea what this is I have only seen the trailer.

Now for the top 10 But frist the one that didn't make the list
11)Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days:
My brother and I played co-op on the frist one and had a blast. It was a really enjoyable game and so we will be going to again.

10)Saints Row 3:
Now I bought the frist one and played the 2nd one(I think) and so I would like to see what they do with the 3rd one. I really enjoy the side mission in the game and how badass the main character is. The game makes you really feel like a pimp or gangster.
9)Silent Hill 8:
I haven't heard anything about this game but I am really looking forward to it. I am playing home-coming and to me that game is creepy as hell. I am really wanting to see if they are going to really try to take the game to the next level.
8)DOOM 4:
Now the big one DOOM 4 I played DOOM 3 and didn't find it as scary as people said it was. Sure you open the door the guy jumps out it and attacks but then it happens over and over again. There was one part with an item container which scared the shit out of me. Really want to see what they do with the story for this game.
7)Crackdown 2:
When I frist saw crackdown's trailer and heard halo 3 beta was going to come with the game I thought the game was going to be horrible. I was actually not going to buy it till the halo beta was put on it. I can not wait for crackdown 2 I really want to see the new gang leaders, weapons, city, and see what if any new power ups.
6)Halo: Reach:
I really didn't want to put halo on the list but damn I really want to play it because of the space battles they looked awesome. I want to see the new story and the new weapons.
5)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier:
Now when I heard that the main character could turn invisible I was not going to touch this game but that E3 demo sold me. The game look outstanding. I loved Ghost reason advance warfare one and two and now I can not wait for Future soldier.
4)Bionic Commando Rearmed 2:
Yes an arcade game shocking. Now the funny thing is I have owned Bionic Commando Rearmed since it was released on the arcade and had tried to play it a bunch of times. Every time I would swing fall and die or land and get shot and die. But a few days ago I played it again and it was a ton of fun. Can not wait for this game.
3)Portal 2:
I thought Portal to be one of the best games of 2007. The dialog was funny and the characters all seemed alive in the game. The puzzles are really creative and enjoyable to solve.
2)Dead Space 2:
I thought Dead Space was one of the best games of 2008 And I want to see if you play a new character or not. I am really wanting to see the new story of the game. Also I can't wait to see the weapons

And number one

1)Half-Life 2: Episode Three
Yes that's right Half-Life 2: Episode Three I am a huge fan of the half-life series which is the main reason I love FPS games. They are flawless games to me. With the end of Episode two I can not wait for Episode three of corse is Valve who we all know loves realse dates so I will not be holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment