6/24/10

Curious Case of Benjamin Button Criterion #476

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a great movie. I really enjoyed it. i thought the characters where well written. I really got into this world of Benjamin and its characters. The aging effect are outstanding. The detail that went into it all was perfect. I found the sailing part to be the best. I thought that young Benjamin was some what rushed. At some parts I lost track of time like when Benjamins father passes seemed like it was that same night he walked out on him. Everyone seems to have the perfect death for some reason. I didn't like was the whole priest making him walk. I thought that was just not needed, he could have walk some other way. Benjamin come off really selfish in this movie and at times. Do I think this movie should be part of the Criterion collection um ya I do it is really enjoyable. Will I watch it again I don't know. Most likely not by myself. It is 165 mins but I would watch it again with someone who wants to. There are no parts that really drag. If I had to pick my least favorite part it would be the ending I just felt his story was over and so whats the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment