6/23/10

Borderlands

I played Borderlands the other day and I have been playing with my brother. We are on our second play through, we beat our First play through awhile ago. I am playing a warrior and he is playing a hunter. Now When I first started playing the game I really hated it. I just found it way to easy and didn't see the point in it. It was all the way till you're in a town filled with bad guys and the only way to kill them is by shooting them in the head. We died so much there because the game had been way to easy that getting killed thousands of times actually made beating the area a blast. Now on the second play through its getting boring. Today we just hit level fifty and so I don't see the point in playing anymore. Sure I can get the DLC but that requires money which I am lacking right now. I love playing the warrior and have no thoughts of changing. my brother hates his character well at least he did at the end of play through one. the graphics are great for the game suiting it nicely. I found the characters , bosses and story to be the BEST part of this game. The claptrap's are awesome with their dancing and their witty comments. I really liked the end of play through one and the start of play through two and I am looking forward to Borderlands 2.

I can not see this game being that fun playing by yourself. At least I would have never played past the first 5 mission had I been by myself. Also just a note I played it split screen on the Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment