6/17/10

Black Mesa: Source Trailer Review

Now for my frist reviews I am going to talk about something that I am really looking forward to. That is Black Mesa: Source Which is a mod of Half life 2. Now I am a huge fan of the Half Life series and have also played CSS for most of my teen years. So when I watched this trailer I was pumped and then I read that it has been in the works for 5 years now. I have never beat the frist Half life but I have beat Half Life 2 many times and episode 1 and 2 which I loved them all.

Now for the trailer. It starts off really nice I love the campy feel. Meaning its a mod of HL2 then it should play the same and the graphics look that way. The lab itself seem more alive.

Black Mesa is being made by a third party company which I just hope they can do the game justice which to me looks like they are. A Release date was set for 2009 but they canceled that and Stated it will be Released "when it's done."

As of right now they plan on it being free. All I know is that I will be there the day it is out to play it. Can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment