6/26/10

Video games I like to play

Now for the Video games I enjoy play. I love First person shooters. My favorites are Perfect dark, Golden-eye, halo's, Half-life's, Counter-strike (source), call of duty's, plus others. I also love survival horror games or any horror video games of that kind. Some that I like would be Dead space, Resident evil's and Silent hill homecoming is going good. I also played all the warcraft's , Diablo 2, Doom/Doom 3, World of Warcraft, Boulders gate, forsaken, Road Rash, Mario's, Kirby's, Metroid, Final Fantasy 7 & 5, Any Rareware game I can get plus many others.

Games I played the most are Perfect dark, Diablo 2, Counter Strike and Counter Strike source, World of warcraft and any multiplayer N64 game. I prefer shooters and horror games but I have play driving, fighting, and RTS video games. I like real-time strategy it's just the computer always kicks my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment