6/18/10

Silent Hill Homecoming Day 1

SO I bought Silent Hill Homecoming (SSH) today for the Xbox 360 and started playing it. Now I have to note even tho I have seen what happens in the frist three game I myself have never played them and us gamers all know playing the game is different from watch a game be played. With that lets begin.

I begin in a hospital looking for a boy. At first I thought it's his son but now I am thinking his little brother (who maybe died?) anyways. So I find the code for the door easy the kid runs I find the knife. Now I am in the other world and I have to fight a bubble head nurse. Now I have heard that one bad thing about the game is how much combat is in it. The part at the stairs scared me with the wheelchair. In my head I thought that it was a guy in a wheelchair and scared myself before even seeing it(damn 5.1SS). Now I HATE those damn bugs they killed my twice. The frist time I didn't know i had one on me. The second time I didn't know how to get it off.

So it turns out to be a dream and you wake up in a semi-truck. The driver drops you off in your home town and you decide to walk to your house. On the way you meet a women I don't really know who she is yet but I have a feeling I will be meeting her again. So I make it home and no one is there I check all the rooms and find a flash light in the kid's bedroom. I need to find a key for the door at the end of the hallway. So I go downstairs and there's a video showing my mom(?) in a chair with a gun. During the video I take the gun from her. I see that the door to the basement is now open. So I go down stairs and the basement is flooded so I need to turn the pump on. No gas but I have found a garage door opener. so I head outside to open it. In there I find an empty gas can but nothing to fill it with. so I look around and there is a hole in the wall. Following the paths I find a semi-truck (the same one?) and fill the gas can. I head back and put the gas in the pump and the water starts to pump.

I can now use the door that was closed because of the flooding. so I go outside hearing dogs now.(nice) I head inside using a different door. To the kitchen not really finding anything important besides a door that I think needs an axe to open. I head outside again and go to the back of the yard and there's a door. Opening the door I head down a path that leads to a graveyard(fun). I see a man digging in a grave, not really sure if he's a grave robber or not but I need a key to get to him. Found a save state save and that's it for day one.

3 locked door. used 2 health drinks. and I can see what people mean by the combat. I find using the knife works the best right now. I fought about 5 bubble head nurse, a dog and about 4 Lurker's killing them all. Oh and some stupid bugs damn them!

No comments:

Post a Comment