6/23/10

Shadow Complex

I love the Metroid feel to the game and finding all the items was a blast. I also beat this game with 100% items collected which you get a gamer pic if you get all the armour pieces. The graphics are great for the style of game. I recall having a few body glitches and there was some slow down at a few parts with my hyper speed but that could have been my Xbox crying for some rest. I found the story to be kinda dumb and so I ended up skipping it all when he left his girlfriend behind. His Girlfriend gets taken (somehow) and you save her. Only to leave her in a room telling her to hide behind some crates. Shockingly she gets taken again *gasp* did not see that coming. Now I liked Bionic Commando Rearmed more than Shadow Complex even though they both have hooks (you get it later in shadow complex). I found it so much more rewarding getting to impossible places in Bionic Commando Rearmed then I did Shadow Complex but that is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment