6/26/10

My goal

My goal on blogging is to post my thoughts on video games while I play them and on movies. For both movies and video games I would like for them to be new. So I will try not start a new post for a video game or movie that I have already seen I might start one for a bunch of movies that I had seen again (so combining them together). Of course if there's something that bugs me about a game or movie that I have played in the past I will post my thoughts on it. There are no movies for me that are off-limits for watching. My thoughts on movies is that a movie you think looks stupid could end up being one of your favorites. With that said I will not go out and buy a movie that looks like shit to me. It pretty much means if someone says "Hey lets watch title here" I wont say no just because I might enjoy it. Now for video games its different because well there $60 and my money tree hasn't fully grown yet so in till then I will be playing games that are lets say under $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment