6/23/10

Silent Hill Homecoming Day 2

ok part 2 I get through the graveyard to the street and make my way down. I run into a women I seem to know and get a walkie talkie. I go to curtis house and give him my pistol. He tells me the guy digging up graves is the mayor and I tell him to keep the gun. In return he gives me a different pistol. Its alwys nice to make friends. hmm I just found out from curtis all the clocks stopped at exactly 2:06 werid. Radio kicks in a dog jumps out from the side...that was shocking. So I get back to the graveyard and realize theres a tomb I have yet been in. Inside there is a kids coffin and a puzzle to open it. I solve the puzzle and inside....a watch with "forgive me" on it. I pass out and then wake up in....SIlent Hill.

I find the fireaxe and go into a hotel. Inside I find a set of keys. I head outside use the key and solve a puzzle power is back on. Now head inside take the elevator up and somebody is singing. I get to her and talk. I agree to help her find three things that she wants. Wow did not realize pyramid head was in this that was a shocker. I am not really talking about the bad guys trying to not spoil the game to much but damn! I hate and I mean HATE bubble head nurse. They seriously kick my ass I can barely kill them. I don't know why but they just have a fifty attack combo which I can counter as much as I want but they still kick my ass. The dogs are just jokes not hard to kill what so ever. The lurkers are just annoying. I try to just run past them. The needlers are just like the Nurses they block everything but atleast they don't seem to do much damage at all. I turned the pictures into the women behind the door. She gave me a Strange Key. I opened the door that needed the key and found my brother. Jumping for him I fall through the floor. I walk the only way I can and end up finding the mayor which doesn't help. Boss fight which is pretty easy on how to kill I just get hit alot.

In a police station and I HATE schism. I cant stand them. now a Siam....I don't think theres enough ammo in this game. Yah the sewers becuase we all know sewers levels are the way to go...Something happens to elle (I think thats her name) and I am now wanting to find her. I am out of the sewers from hell. I used all my healing items and lots of ammo. UGH this is such a pain now having to fight the schism guys with no ammo. I have yet to fight a order member I hope they are not a pain. So my mothers house has barbwire on the front door so have to make it to the back. I get a message asking to meet from the doc at his place. When I get to the building theres a crazy man with a scalpel and he runs inside. I go in and the funny thing is for a clinic it only had one health drink. I all ways find that so funny in these type of games. You go into a place that takes care of people and yet there isn't loads of health items. Anywho theres a box that needs a key so I get the key and open it and... A doll. But I pass out and wake in the....other world. after a few fights and alot of running I find a save point. thats it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment