6/23/10

Bionic Commando Rearmed pt2

So I beat Bionic Commando Rearmed two days ago and found it to be really enjoyable. I got all the weapons and armour just needed to get the weapon upgrades. It took me about seven hours to beat(all of which trying to master the grappling hook). I was wanting to see how they would top the end of the original and Known that nothing is better then hitler's face melting an exploding head doesn't disappoint. The Graphics I found worked perfect for this game. The levels can be explored if the player wants to. Like I said above gameplay was really fun but even at the end I found myself mistaking some of the moves (Grappling). Now I tried playing this game in the past but every time I would fail at playing get mad and stop. This time I didn't and I am happy I played it to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment