9/25/10

UFC 119 outcomes

1) Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens
Guillard will KO Stephens in the 2nd round (Can Guillard be getting a title shot soon?)
Guillard  won via SD

2) Sean Sherk vs. Evan Dunham
I am going to go with Dunham on this. I think he will get a sub or a Decision
Sherk wins via SD that's just bad Dunham should have won

Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle
This is a hard fight both have KO power and Lytle has been amazing lately and has never been Ko'd tko's or subed (hes lost twice due to cut). So Lytle will beat Serra
Lytle wins via UD

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Bader
I hate this match up because Lil Nog will lose to Bader. But I am going to Nog I don't know how or even think so but I can hope can't I?
I find it funny how one point can piss me off Bader wins via UD 30-27 which it should have been 29-28

Frank Mir vs. Mirko Filipović
Mir's size will be to much for cro cop to handle I think. lets just hope he doesn't get nutted 4 times. (Cro cop vs Overeem) I think Mir will Tko cro cop in the 1st.
Mir KO's Cro Cop in the 3rd (Boring fight)

No comments:

Post a Comment