9/25/10

Dream 16 outcome

So lets get into it first off:
1) Yusuke Kawaguchi vs James Thompson
I have to go with Kawaguchi just because I don't know whats not working with Thompson
Kawaguchi won a SD but I have to say I feel bad for Thompson because he seems like a really nice guy.

2) Mitsuhiro Ishida vs. Akiyo Nishiura
Ishida will win via decision
Ishida wins a SD

3) Kazuyuki Miyata vs. Takeshi Inoue
This one is hard because I don't know either of the fighters and so I will go with Inoue
Once I found out who Miyata was I knew I would lose so Miyata wins Via UD

4) Hideo Tokoro vs. Joachim Hansen
Tokoro will win Via sub
Hansen won Via sub

5) Michihiro Omigawa vs. Cole Escovedo via sub in the first
I really like Omigawa so I think he will beat Escovedo
Omigawa wins via awesome sub

6) Hiroyuki Takaya vs. Chase Beebe
I think Takaya will beat Beebe Via KO in the first
Takaya KO Beebe

7) Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Satoshi Ishii
I have to go with Minowa man he is one of my favs he will win via sub
Satoshi Ishii won via UD

8) Shinya Aoki vs. Marcus Aurelio
Aoki will win...period
aoki win a UD

9) Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Jason Miller
Sad to say I think that Sakuraba won't be able to sub miller so I am picking Miller via sub
HE DID IT HE DID IT MILLER SUBED SAKU WHO CALLED ! THATS RIGHT!!!!!! WICKED!

10) Gegard Mousasi vs. Tatsuya Mizuno
Mousasi will win via tko
Mousasi wins via sub

No comments:

Post a Comment