9/21/10

Dream 16 thoughts

So Dream 16 will be airing on Friday at 11pm till 4am on HDNET and here is who I think will win.
Here is the card and who I think will win:
1) Hiroyuki Takaya vs. Chase Beebe
I think Takaya will beat Beebe Via KO in the first

2) Michihiro Omigawa vs. Cole Escovedo via sub in the first
I really like Omigawa so I think he will beat Escovedo

3) Mitsuhiro Ishida vs. Akiyo Nishiura
Ishida will win via decision

4) Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Jason Miller
Sad to say I think that Sakuraba won't be able to sub miller so I am picking Miller via sub?

5) Shinya Aoki vs. Marcus Aurelio
Aoki will win...period

6) Kazuyuki Miyata vs. Takeshi Inoue
This one is hard because I don't know either of the fighters and so I will go with Inoue

7) Hideo Tokoro vs. Joachim Hansen
Tokoro will win Via sub

8) Gegard Mousasi vs. Tatsuya Mizuno
Mousasi will win via tko

UPDATE
9) Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Satoshi Ishii
I have to go with Minowa man he is one of my favs sub

10) Yusuke Kawaguchi vs James Thompson
 I have to go with Kawaguchi just becuase I dont know whats not working with Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment