9/15/10

Devil (2010)

I just wanted to quickly say what I think the ending might be! I don't like to say a movie is crap with out seeing it so I am not saying that. When I saw the last airbender trailer I said to myself and my brother that This trailer looks so good that this movie has to be crap and it was. I have yet to see it.

So my 1st guess is they are going to hell in a elevator.
my 2nd is that being in the tight space they go crazy
3rd and final THE ELEVATOR IS.....ALIVE DUH DUH DUUUUUH!!!!!!!

ya I really think its the 3rd one. Now after the wind being the killer can't you see a angry elevator that wants blood because I can. Now I have not gone to the movie theater since Friday the 13th remake and If it was a killer Elevator I think I would HAVE to go.

The thing that makes no sense if its not like this once was a solid wall that this one day a magical elevator appeared without anyone knowing and then some people get in and they die. So why the hell is this happening all of the sudden? shouldn't people be getting stuck in that elevator since it was? I just find it funny how these people piss Mr.Elevator off so much that hes wanting blood. I just have so many unanswered question that I am sure I will get half assed answers.

oh oh Maybe the Elevator sees dead people and so the people in the elevator are all ready dead....Spooky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment