9/15/10

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I played Star Wars the force unleashed the other day and for what it is it wasn't bad. When you make a game where you can break pretty much everything it is really hard to have those broken objects not glitching. On the first level the part where you are using the wings as lifts to get up to the higher platform, I have seen the bridge here flipping upward kill everyone on it. Now I was listen to podcast at the time of playing this game so I had it muted which if you play this game muted it will make no sense what so ever. The powers are fun to use and most of the achievements are easy. All I have to do it the hardest difficulty and I can't I must really suck because I get killed in seconds. I ran through it collecting all the holo things and beat it in a afternoon. Its not bad its just nothing that stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment