9/22/10

Revanche #502

I watched Revanche about 3 weeks ago and I loved this film. It builds and builds all the way till the end when you get a really intense scene I really loved the ending I sat forward in my character with my elbow on my desk just waiting to see what was going to happen.. There is so little talking in this movie that it plays like a silent film and uses the characters and land to show the mood and feeling. The blue ray picture and sound was presented beautifully.

When watching the film I found myself hating the cop for what he had done but by the end of the movie I found myself on the cops side.  I loved the movie as a whole there was no part of it that I thought was boring or dragged. The forest sequences looked great on film.

Special Features are:
* Video interview with Spielmann
* The making of Revanche a half hour documentary shot on the set
* Foreign Land, Spielmann award-winning student short film, with introduction by the director
* U.S. Theatrical trailer
* A booklet featuring an essay by critic Armond White

No comments:

Post a Comment