9/15/10

Assassin Creed

Now I have finished this game before but I had missed 3 achievements which are. All the Templar's, all the scene glitches and talking the Lucy. So I played it again. I forgot how much this game pisses me off. Its a great game but when I am trying to run away from the guards the game doesn't always do what I want it to do for example. I was being chased and so I went to on of the hide outs on the roofs so I jump on to the ledge to leap behind the sheet but all of a sudden I leap to the other side and now I am in red again so I jump down and start running again. I go to the ground turn yellow find a bench and I use it to jump over a fence I turn red again. This happened not often but when It did I yelled at my TV in anger. Now I don't know if its just me but that boat part where your jumping from boat to boat really shows how shitty the 360's joy stick is I think I am pointing it straight but nope I am NE direction so my character kills himself.

All of that aside this game is solid and really fun I have beaten it twice which I can't say I do often. I HATE the end it is the biggest piece of shit ever! Here's the ending THERE IS NO ENDING! ya that's right its the same crap that's a the start. you get out of the machine walk into you room look at the wall end!.

No comments:

Post a Comment