10/23/10

UFC 121 Outcomes *The Night Of Decision*

UGH this was a horrible night when you pick fighters and none of them win and I mean NONE win it makes for a long night even more so when EVERY FUCKING FIGHT IS A decision... But I did go with some stupid picks I should have played it safe and went with the guys that I thought could grind out a win. On with the card

Now my thoughts going in was
1) Gabriel Gonzaga will Ko Brendan Schaub
2) Tito Ortiz will beat Matt Hamill via Decision
3) Paulo Thiago will beat Diego Sanchez via whatever hoprefully sub (two ppv and my 3 least favorite fighters!)
4) 85% chance Shields wins BUT I am going witha wrench having Martin Kampmann beat Jake Shield somehow.
5) Brock Lesnar will beat Cain Velasquez via tko. Cain can only win on his feat he might be able to pull off what carwin couldn't

and lets get this over with:
1) a Heavyweight fight that went the distence....Brendan Schaub beat Gabriel Gonzaga via Decision. At the end Schaub said that hes happy to beat a top 10 ranked fighter.....:| If hes top ten then the real top ten must be in the negatives. He was top ten before randy kicked his ass... how the fuck is Gonzaga even in the top 20 hell if he not already his next lose he will be cut...yup top 10 and this happened again!
2) Matt Hamill Beat Ortiz via Decision. And after the fight Hamill said that hes happy that he can beat a top 10 ranked fighter....who ortiz? really? hasn't won since 2008? top 10...on whose fucking list? I don't understand that it makes no sense he beat a guy with THREE FUCKING LOSES IN A ROW! machida, griffen, and HIM top 10 off of 3 loses really this just makes the sport look bad...
3) ugh Diego Sanchez Slugs his way into a win on Thiago via guess what ANOTHER Decision. And the worst thing is he thanked Jesus for the win... WTF DID JESUS COME DOWN AND BLIND HIM why the fuck do fighters or anything thank there god it had nothing to do with that. This is one of the reason I hate Diego he works his ass of and then throws away all his hard work by saying Jesus let him win...then why train why have people in your couching you!!!
4) Shields beats Kampmann somehow,,,IF..IF! shields gets GSP OFF OF THIS FIGHT....then UFC has hit rock bottom! He fucking gassed in round 2 and had a hard time taking him down. was in crazy amounts of sub attempts and got kneed in the face a few times. this didn't look that the "Amazing" fighter that was suppose to take the belt from gsp. before the fight I was worried that shields could beat gsp but after this fight I think hardy was a harder fight for gsp OHHH BURN!
5) and ya Cain TKO Brock. going in 0-4 I called that Cain was going to win my luck just wasn't there maybe had I picked Cain Brock would have won but ill never know. so I guess Brock can fight Kongo or Mir and big nog. I am thinking they will get the Mir Brock 3 fight now...watching this fight I felt like Brock was finally shown to be all hype it felt like he had no talent and his whole thing is just his size because Cain stopped his take downs and even took him down. I just saw something in Brock I don't know what but I knew he lost. ALSO if you watch any of his fights HE HATES BEING PUNCH IN THE FACE I saw this with randy when he punched Brock in the face Brock went for the take down which is a big problem anyway

This fight card I guess could have been great had you pick schaub,Hamill,Diego,shields, and Cain (which 4 of the 5 where favorites right?  Cain being the only non favorite.) you would might have had a blast?

No comments:

Post a Comment