10/9/10

Strikeforce: San Jose out comes

1) Tyron Woodley vs. André Galvão I thought
André Galvão will beat Tyron Woodley via Decision and
Tyron Woodley defeated André Galvão via tko

3) Sarah Kaufman vs. Marloes Coenen I thought

Sarah Kaufman will beat Marloes Coenen via TKO and
Marloes Coenen beat Sarah Kaufman via sub. I never said Marloes was bad I just wished she was coming off a win not a lose. I knew she could win but just the fact that she was coming off a lose I couldn't pick her.

2) Josh Thomson vs. Gesias Cavalcante I thought
Josh Thomson will beat Gesias Cavalcante via Decision and
Josh Thomson beat Gesias Cavalcante via Decision. I thought it was one one and the first I gave to Cavalcante.

4) Nick Diaz vs. KJ Noons I thought
Nick Diaz will beat KJ Noons via KO and
Nick Diaz beat KJ Noons via Decision

went 2 for 2 I wish Sarah Kaufman won her fight

No comments:

Post a Comment