10/23/10

UFC 120 outcomes

Fine ill do it apparently if I don't update this after a shitty card like ufc 120 ill end up going 0-5...ANY who lets get this over with.

I picked:
1) Claude Patrick will beat? James Wilks via sub. I know wilks but I don't know patrick.
2) Travis Browne will beat Cheick Kongo via KO
3) John Hathaway will beat Mike Pyle Via Decision
4) Carlos Condit will kill Dan Hardy via Sub (I hate hardy)
5) Yoshihiro Akiyama will beat Michael Bisping via KO. Note this match wont be a ground fight Bisping has good take down defense. (I hate bisping)

And this is how it went down if I remeber
1) Claude Patrick beat James Wilks via decisio
2) Draw dumb fight I still think Travis Browne won 2 rounds to 3 and also - point on kongo so 29-27
3)Mike Pyle won via decision
4) YAYAYAYAYA CONDIT KO'D DUMBASS HARDY VIA 1ST ROUND GOODNIGHT!
5) Bisping won

Over all this fight was just dumb I can not get into cards that are not live known that the world already knows who win just ruins the fun of it. I love jumping out of my set with the rest of the world that's watching the ppv. anyways after the dumb draw with lame ass I scared to do anything kongo I finally gave up and decide to do something that was more enjoyable so...I cleaned my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment